Automatic Double Spindles Weft Winding Machine
Automatic weft winding machines are used to wind label yarn, tape, wire, lace, and other material. The double spindles prevent damage caused by an unstable voltage and allow for an easy yarn removal without wasting
Automatic digital control
- Excellent stability, will avoid damage in the event of an unstable voltage.
- High speed, with a winding area away from any risk of contamination in order to enhance productivity.
- Numerous yarn automatic stoppage equipment. Testing is freely completed and will stop when yarn runs out.
- Electronic counter for controlling the winding floor and an easy yarn change.
- The motor is stable for yarn ranking, ensuring yarn winds easily and reduces waste.
| Yarn bobbin space
| Machine size in mm
| Motor power
| Bobbin range